Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Mo Manning - One for the girls

Well I have had a lovely couple of days off spent a fabulous day at the NEC yesterday and with all this snow, locked myself in my craft room and played with my new stash all day :)

This card is for one of my girlfriends at work and I love that Mo Manning creates her images in different ethnic versions and as my friend is black I went with colouring her with dark skin which I haven't done before and I am pretty pleased with how she turned out.  Not used much of my new stash on this card apart from my new red WOW embossing powder.  The label is a new d-lites which also came yesterday from create and craft.

Hope everyone has had a fab Friday and looking forward to a relaxing weekend :)

Entering this card into:

Mo's Digital Challenge - One for the girls
Craft Door Magazine - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
LEJ Designs - Add a flower/s
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this hun . thanks for joining in the fun over at LEJ Designs

Billie A said...

OH MY I saw your card on MIM and had to take a closer look. I am so glad I spotted your card. It's beautiful, stunning. I love the coloring of the image, the paper choices and everything about your card. It's a pleasure to the eyes.

Debbie said...

Your skin tone came out great I am sure your co worker is going to love it. So glad you joined in on the fun at Mo's this week. Hope to see you again.

Hugs
Debbie

Sylvia Anderson said...

Hi Sweetie, this is stunning, you've got the skin tone perfect.

Thank you for joining in the lEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

Rene said...

This is absolutely brilliant! I LOVE how you colored her...she is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for another challenge!
Rene ;D

Rene said...

P.S. You may want to pop by my blog Sunday night/Monday morning...I have something for you! ;D

Anonymous said...

WOW! You should be pleased as this is fabulous! Brilliant colouring!
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely beautiful and your colouring is perfect.

Anne Fenton said...

Great card...love the Mo images....thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

Penny said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love the wonderful coloring, the design, papers & embellishments! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Wow this is fabulous. I love it such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck, Nicola X