Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Kenny K - Traditional Christmas Colours

I must apologies for the late posting this week and for not being around much recently, but I am having a patio and conservatory built and at the moment it is like a mud bath outside my back door and also my route to my craft room. The weather we have been having in the Midlands is really holding the builders up and the mess is just unbelievable.
 
Anyway back to this weeks challenge, fortunately I had made this card a while ago for the Kenny K Traditional Christmas Colours, using Bow (adult) from the latest Kenny K release.  The papers were a freebie with a magazine and the flowers I have had for ever.
Kenny K has also released some new images this week called Kid Nation and they are all boys on skateboards and my gosh you should see what the DT have come up with using these, I can't wait to give them a try when I can get back into my craft room properly

Do pop over to the Kenny K challenege and join in, there are some great prizes up for grabs.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend and haven't been affected to much by the weather.

5 comments:

Dawn Louise said...

Fabulous card, what pro markers did you use for the lady please x

Judy said...

This is really gorgeous, and the skin coloring is stunning!

xo
Judy

Hettie said...

Oooo! This is rather nice and wonderful colouring.
x

xxxtglxxx said...

Awesome image, fab colouring and a really brilliant card hun! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Zippy said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful colouring xxx