Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

Kenny K - Design Team Call

Well Kenny K are have a Design Team Call and normally I would just admire the entries and think my cards would never be good enough, but today I decided what the heck lets give it a go :)

I love all the Kenny K images and have quiet alot of them already and was lucky enough to win the blogaversary challenge, which made my collection even bigger, although still not used some of them tsk tsk.
Haven't blogged this card before and made it for my sons 18th back in April.  Used the very hansom Teen Idol and coloured him with promarkers, copics & prismas.  Papers were a freebie I think with a magazine, had them a long time, and bits and pieces from my stash.

Here is a selection of other Kenny K cards that are scattered through my blog :)





Thank you for looking and thank you for the opportunity :)

4 comments:

Susie Little said...

Beautiful cards Suzi xx

Craftyrose said...

Fab colouring and layouts on your cards. Good luck and hope you get on the DT! xx

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Just checking out my competition and I suppose now I no longer stand a chance! Your work is amazing and they would be daft not to choose you. Good luck
Andy
x

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Fab Cards - Love your layout and colouring

Caz