Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

Easter

This week at I ♥ Promarkers the challenge is Easter. I didn't really have any Easter images so popped over to Mo's and brought this little beauty this morning :) She is coloured with promarkers and cut out with a nestie. The paper I have no idea what it is as it was given to me by a friend ages ago. Made the ticket sentiment as I couldnt find anything that just said Happy Easter. Some of the flowers are from The Hobby House and others are from my stash. The charm is from Crafty Bitz. Hope you have all had a great weekend and managed to sit in the sun :) (Why can I not get blogger to put my text into paragraphs any more? Even editing the code makes no difference)

7 comments:

Carole of Brum said...

Aww that's so pretty, Suzilou, what a gorgeous Easter stamp. CoB

helloholley said...

ohhhh, I love these colors....your card is a beauty!!!

sarham said...

that´s adorable!

Tine said...

Hi Suzilou. Beautiful card using a fab Mo image. Your flowers go brilliantly with it too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww, so gorgeous! :) I was over on Mo's blog the other night, and put about 6 images in my basket, then my pc crashed - tut.

Anyway beautiful soft colours, adorable image and I really love the simplicity and softness of your DP.

hugs

xxalisonxx

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

fantastic card - I love the colours

Craftyrose said...

Awh this is such a pretty card hun! Love the image...I am a real Mo fan too! Beautiful xx