Pages

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Whats on Your Workdesk? Wednesday 87

Quick post tonight, been very busy at work so really tired and need an early night, but I have got the day off tomorrow so hoping to get a bit of crafting done as I haven't managed to enter any challenges yet this week.

Am working on a KennyK card for their challenge 'My Favorite Things', but I love it all so very difficult to decide what to do with the card. I have still got a pile of cut out circles and bits and pieces on my craft mat from last week, must find somewhere to put them!

I was also given an invite today by a work colleague to his civil partnership, which isn't until June. I have known for a while they were getting married and have been trying to put together ideas for a card for them, I now know their color scheme is black and silver, but at the moment I haven't got a clue what to make for them so any ideas on that would be greatly appreciated :)

Happy WOYWW to everyone and if you fancy seeing other desks out there in blog world check out Julia's web site :)

10 comments:

Theresa Plas said...

Wishing you inspiration Suzilou! Thanks for sharing your workspace and happy WOYWW to you!

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Suzilou :)

again, nice n' tidy ;) lol. How about just sticking with monochrome - it always looks stunning, and if their theme is black and silver, just stick to something simple, it will have the most impact. I suggest using lots of circles on it! :D lol.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Angie said...

I agree with alison ...simple ... my DD and her partner had a civil partnership last year ...colour scheme black and ivory ... once they decided on the day invite they reversed the colours for the evening ...worked well.

shazsilverwolf said...

Cool looking desk, I agree with the 'simple & stunning' theme, Thanks for sharing, Shaz #108

katemade designs said...

I saw a card on the PPA challenge blog that may be a good design for your friend. Here is the link: http://mainemountainstamper.blogspot.com/2011/01/ppa-78-cas-element-of-style-bow.html

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, beautifully sexy coloured image, great workspace, happy WOYWW, thank you for sharing, #9

okienurse said...

Nice busy desk. Looks like a bombshell of an image you have colored there. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #80

Julia Dunnit said...

Cor that's a saucy image! How about following the style of their invitation with a similar |LO and Congratulations written across it...no doubt you will be struck by inspiration very suddenly!

Marjo said...

Thanks for the peak and sharing, hugs Marjo #1

Starla said...

Pretty tidy work area!! Thanks for sharing
Star 125