Pages

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Happy Birthday Bugaboo

Bugaboo are celebrating their first birthday and they have got a challenge for everyday this week. Monday's challenge is blue & white and yes I know it's Wednesday so am a bit late but they have given us until Saturday to get all the challenges in :)

Have used the fab Gus for this card, which I brought the other day, Bugaboo have got 60% off all their digis this week, so he only cost me about 70p - bargain!
Coloured with promarkers, paper was a freebie with a magazine and the ribbon I thnk was from the Works.

Off to try and get Tuesdays (free digi from Bugaboo to use) and todays challenge (follow a sketch) started so I dont fall any further behind :)

4 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

He's a feisty one! Love how you colored him and I think you get the Frugal Crafter of the Day award.... lots of inexpensive goodies on this card! Have a great WOYWW and thanks for visiting!
*smile*
#131

Tammy Miller said...

Awwwww this is sooooo cute Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our Blue and White Mini Challenge!! Good luck to you and I hope you plan on joining us all week I love seeing your creations! Thanks Again, Tammy

Scrappy said...

Wow this is AWESOME! Your work is so original and your coloring is phenomenal! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! Hope to see you again next week!

xxxtglxxx said...

What a great sentiment for this card! :D Fab, fun image, great DP and really great colours. This is brilliant!

hugs

xxalisonxx