Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2010

WOYWW - 77 or is it 78

Not had chance to do any crafting since last Wednesday, have been dieing to play with some of my new stash but life just keeps getting in the way! Haven't even managed to enter any new challenges so far this week, roll on the weekend...........


I did manage to make some labels though for jars of sweets for my sons Christmas Fair and my lovelly mother brought me some bunches of flowers from the pound shop (which I did wonder how the hell am I going to use these!!) and then realised that they worked wonders if you take them apart and now I have hundreds of flowers hehe.

Have also been experimenting with boxes as I love buying jewellery as gifts but can never find nice boxes to present them in, so had best get on and finish at least one!

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday (I know not much of it left), will have to try and visit some of your fab workspaces during my lunch break at work wont get any crafting done at all if I start blog hopping now hehe

9 comments:

Susanne said...

Lots of interesting goodies on your desk. Thanks for the peek at your space.

Lou Mac said...

Hey, thanks for dropping on by my work space. Look out for some cards with those LOTV stamps either tomorrow or Friday, I have just made two cards using different stamps, but I'm going to have to wait for natural daylight to take the photos. :)

I see you have an array of stamped and coloured images there. & as for the flowers from the pound shop.. what a neat idea!

Keep up the hard work, and I hope you get time to play more soon!

Lou. xo #118

Jingle said...

Your labels are super cute!!!

Zue said...

The flowers and labels both look good!!
Sue xx 78

Sandra said...

I do the same thing!! I mean, I buy flowers like these and then take out the stem and leaves. I've been using them a lot!

xxx

Sandra #126

Mrs A. said...

Would love to see your gift boxes when they are finished. #132

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Lot's of fun going on there!

Hugs
Maarit (104)

Spyder said...

Your labels are rather special, really a great idea. I have ideas, and then forget them so doing a bit of blog hopping usually helps! Happy WOYWW Sorry I'm late!
((Lyn)) #46
Freebie Snowman this week

Nicky said...

Love the labels and what a great idea for the flowers will have to go to pound land now ~ thanks for sharing ~ Nicky ~30