Pages

Friday 10 December 2010

Monochromatic

Over at Kenny K's this week the challenge is Monochromatic. Well this is totaly new to me and to be honest I found it a little daunting. I pondered for a long time over what colour I should go with and decided in the end to stick with grey promarkers.
I used Mrs Claus for this card (she was one of my freebies for winning the challenge the other week - hehe). Sparkled her up with some glitter and mounted her on black and silver mirror card. The backing paper is from the Mono Paper Pack from Papermania and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, which I sprayed with a bit more glitter :)
For my first attempt at colouring in this style i'm pretty pleased and will definatley be trying this again, maybe with a colour next time :)
Thank you for stopping by today and dont forget to leave a comment as I love reading them :)

3 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is simply beautiful.. Love it.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

xxxtglxxx said...

You did monochromatic very well my friend! :)
I love this effect! Great shading and super little embellishments, it all works very well.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Craftyrose said...

Love the grey colours of this card hun and I adore the flowers! xx