Pages

Saturday 6 November 2010

Anything Goes and a Sketch

This week the challenge at Catch The Bug is 'Anything Goes'. Sooo I have been dieing to use JJ from Bugaboo Stamps, which I won a couple of weeks ago for coming in the top 3 :)

Here she is coloured with promarkers. Used a fab sketch from Friday Sketchers. The papers are a freebie that came with my Quick Cards magazine yesterday. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, managed to stick them down better this time as well (Thank you Paul for pointing me in the right direction :))

Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

OH GET OUT!!! Look at that gorgeous coloring! WOW! Such pretty designer papers too! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Lesley said...

Love this card, your coloring skills are awesome!

xxxtglxxx said...

I love the colour scheme on this! :) Great layout, and really fab colouring. You have it nailed. :D

hugs

xxalisonxx