Pages

Sunday 7 November 2010

Anything but a square

This week at Kenny K's they wanted anything but a square, so I decided to make a little gift bag. I found the tutorial for this bag on the Wiff of Joy Inspiration blog, think I will be making a few of these for the girls at work :)
Used the fab Mistletoe from Kenny K's Chritmas collection and coloured her with promarkers, the trim of her dress, hat and boots I used a glitter gel pen and used the same pen to colour the snowflakes. Paper is another freebie from a magazine.
Am also going to enter her into this weeks challenge over at I ♥ Promarkers, which is for snowflakes, I hope purple ones count! hehe.
Thank you for stopping by :)

4 comments:

Karen said...

What a lovely giftr bag, great images and I love the colours you've used, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

xxxtglxxx said...

You set me right off with these images! :) Gorgeous gift idea, and I love the colouring on this, just stunning!

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, great image choice,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Jackie said...

Fabulous gift bag, and wonderful colouring too.. Thank you for sharing with us at KKKGC this week. J x