Pages

Monday 25 October 2010

Autumn

I am so late with this card for the I ♥ Promarkers challenge, just do not know where the weeks are going. This week the challenge is Autumn, which I struggle with as I just dont have bits and pieces in autumn colours, well I thought I didn't, managed to find some ribbon, flowers and some orange gems :)
Used one of the lovelly images from Charmed Cards and Crafts from the girls about town collection and coloured her with promarkers. Am also entering this card into the Dottie's World challenge, which is for anything goes. Couldn't enter their challenge though without using one of their fab images :)

Thank you for stopping by today :)

5 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Suzilou. Great card, ooo my fav four-letter word...SALE! LOL. Great image for an Autumn day, and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Karen Mortensen said...

Yay! Fab card, great colouring. Love those auumnal hues too. Thank you for joining us; good luck in the draw xx

Lorraine said...

That's a great image. Super card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

WeirdCat said...

Love that image, an autumnal shopping card! thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Craftyrose said...

Oh Suzi what a lovely autumnal card! I just love it...makes me think all Christmas shopping and no I haven't started that yet!!