Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

Manly with a twist

This week over at Dottie's World, Adele wants a manly card and the twist being it had to have ribbon.

Most of the cards I make for my boys usually include a bit of ribbon, so here is a card I made for my sons 16th this year......

Used the fantastic Mikey coloured as always with promarkers and copics, papers were a freebie with a magazine from a while ago (am a magazine addict so no clue what magazine it was) and the rest of the bits are from the stash.

3 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Wooow, this is awesome. Love everything about it. The colors and papers are fab. You done a fantastic job with this one.
Thanks for playing with us over at DW.

Craftyrose said...

Hi hunny! This is such a fabby creation. thanks as alwyas for being kind enough to comment on my blog. Always appreciated. xx

Karen Mortensen said...

You really have done a fab job on this one. Great colours, everything is super! Thanks for playing along xx