Pages

Monday 12 July 2010

Vintage Style

The Sunday challenge set by Gunn over at Dotties World was for Vintage Style. Wasn't sure if I could do vintage but here's my attempt.
Used one of the very pretty Sugar and Spice girls and coloured her with promarkers - think I need to look at using a different paper for printing the images on to as I am getting bleed issues especially with the darker colours. Papers are from K&Company that I have had for absolutely years and have never known what to use them for. Paper roses from stash, which were actually white and coloured them with promarkers.
I even did an inside for this card inspired by Karen (which is why I didnt post last night - took longer than expected :))
Sentiment is from TLC

Thank you for a fab challenge, I am actually making cards now just because I can rather than having someone in mind. Plus I am getting to use alot of my stash that I have been collecting for years and not really making the most of :)

3 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
You made such a sweet card and I got the vintage feeling. This image is so adroable and so perfect for vintage card making. Love your choice of colors as well.
Wish you a great Week.

*Gunn*

Craftyrose said...

Lovely card hun. This collection is on my to buy list as well!! Lovely colouring and fab distressing. xx

Adele said...

Oh love it, great choice of image too!

Thank you for playing along at Dottie's!

XXX