Pages

Sunday 27 June 2010

No Designer Papers

Ok I know I am a little late as this was last weeks challenge, no clue where the week has gone! Anyway the challenge last week at Dottie's World was to make a card using no designer papers.

This WAS a challenge for me as I have never attempted anything like this before as I usually just head straight to my stash of ready designed papers. So thank you for the challenge.

Here is my CardUsed a stencil I found to make the flowery background with yellow and orange ink and added some sparkly gems. Used a poem I found on the internet. The image is from the Sugar and Spice collection at Charmed Cards & Crafts and coloured with Promarker's. Flowers are from WHSmith.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Suzilou, this is just gorgeous!.. love the soft lemon colours you've done it in.
Thanks for joining us on Dotties World this week.
Hugs
Sheila xx