Pages

Sunday 13 June 2010

New to Blogging

Well that was a little easier than I expected! Have never done blogging before, but wanted somewhere to show my cards that I have been making. Still very new to this and don't know how much time I will get to be able to keep a blog going.

I am on the constant look out for inspiration for male cards, having 3 boys of my own, 7 nephews, a brother, uncle, brother-in-law, etc I end up having to make a lot of boy themed cards. Was absolutely brilliant when Charmed Cards & Crafts brought out Mikey, he was a life saver (could do with Mikey on a skateboard, drums & computer though :))
Card I made for my middle son's 13th birthday last year.

Am hoping now that I have eventually got this blog going to take part in the Charmed Digi Download Challenge over at Dotties World.

No comments: